Friday, December 24, 2010

Swifties, Year End Recap


                         
   "This is the part of the store where we keep the disk operating systems," he said docilely.
"I've baked another cake," she retorted.
"I did have myself chrome-plated," he reflected.
   "I don’t feel like a Scandinavian anymore,” he said disdainfully.
 "It's  another letter from the honey producer's association," he said beleagueredly.
"I've contributed to the church bake sale,” she said piously.
"I  always  keep my lingerie in the Rolodex," she said, still undefiled.
"We  MacDuffs  were  born  to  be  sneaky,"  he  whispered clandestinely.
"I'm  returning that no good 18 wheeler you loaned me," he said truculently.
   "I’ll never loan it to you again,"  he replied relentlessly.        
"If you’ll all be very quiet, I think we’ll discover which coffin contains the time bomb,” said the inspector cryptically.
"Our ship will be torpedoed,"  he worried subconsciously.
"I like to float around in the harbor with a light on my head,” he said boyishly.
    I've done it before and I can do it again," said Dr. Frankenstein remonstratively.
   “Is that the swindler coming down the stairs", he asked condescendingly.
   "The tire you loaned me is no good", he said flatulently.
   "I manufacture kitchen furniture," he said counter-productively.
“We Persian magicians should have a co-op,”  he said congenially.
    “We’ll settle this matter with the toss of a coin,” he said flippantly.
    “There aren’t many Scrabble pieces left,” he said futilely.
    “And then my bra broke,”  she extrapolated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment